- Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, Binance Coin (BNB), XLM (Stellar), TRON (TRX), ATOM and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with your credit or debit card! Receive coins to your wallet within the hour – no registration is needed.
- How to buy crypto with a credit card: step-by-step guide
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency?
- How to BUY BITCOIN with CREDIT CARD ?? Best Method 2019
- Brad Garlinghouse Claims Ripple Cannot Control XRP Price
Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, Binance Coin (BNB), XLM (Stellar), TRON (TRX), ATOM and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with your credit or debit card! Receive coins to your wallet within the hour – no registration is needed.
This step-by-step guide walks you through the whole process of buying cryptocurrency with a credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa).
Your first purchase at buy.coingate.com will usually take up to an hour due to verification procedures.
However, consecutive purchases will not require you to verify phone number, email and, in some cases, ID again, so the process will naturally get quicker every time.
Here’s what you need to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card for the first time:
- Cryptocurrency wallet / address of the cryptocurrency you are purchasing: BTC / LTC / ETH / XRP / BCH / BNB / XLM / TRX / ATOM(see our post here for a quick and easy wallet guide)
- Credit or Debit card
- Mobile phone to take a selfie
- Scanned or photographed images of your passport / national ID card (both sides) / driver’s license (both sides)
Helpful hint: If you have the option of using a Debit Card, there is a higher success rate that the transaction will be approved by the banks.
How to buy crypto with a credit card: step-by-step guide
Visit buy.coingate.com and do the following: 1) select the cryptocurrency you want to buy, 2) enter the purchase amount (you can choose either EUR or USD billing), 3) your wallet address, 4) and Click Go To Checkout.
Enter your credit / debit card, personal details and billing information.
Make sure your card details match the billing address. It is also crucial that you include your phone number and email address as in later steps, you will receive verification codes.
In this window, you can also see the amount your card will be charged in Euros or U.S.
Dollars. The purchase will appear as Buyeglcom-Simplex or Simplex_Paybis in your card statement.
Note that you will not be billed just yet – your card will be checked for the required purchase value, and you will then have to proceed to ID verification.
You will now have to verify your email address and phone number.
You only need to do it once – if you intend to make more purchases in the future, you won’t have to provide this information again.
Check your inbox for an email confirmation link, and expect a text message with a 4-digit code that you will have to enter on-screen, or a phone call if you indicated a landline number.
When you confirm your email address and phone number, the red X marks will turn into check marks, and you can proceed by clicking Continue.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency?
Now, it’s time to pass a quick KYC verification process.
First, select the document you wish to upload.
Depending on the country you’re in, you will be provided with several choices. Possible options: passport (double-page), national ID card (both sides), or driver’s license (both sides).
Then, click the “Choose file” button and upload the selected document.
Next up, fill in the identity document details, residential address, and click “Upload document”.
How to BUY BITCOIN with CREDIT CARD ?? Best Method 2019
In very rare cases, you might also need to:
- 3DS – fill in a code that the bank will send to your phone to verify the transaction
- Selfie – upload a selfie while holding your credit card. You’ll see instructions on how to do that if it’s necessary.
You will see a message indicating that your payment request is being processed.
Brad Garlinghouse Claims Ripple Cannot Control XRP Price
This will take a few minutes, and you will receive an email once your payment is approved or declined.
If all goes well, your purchased cryptocurrency will reach your wallet in approximately an hour, depending on the blockchain congestion.
On very rare occasions, some payments may take up to 24 hours to process.
If you want to check your payment status, please enter your payment ID here.
You can also contact Simplex Support for assistance at any stage by chat on the checkout page or at Simplex Support.
Did you find this article useful?
If so, take a second to subscribe to our blog so you would always stay up-to-date! All it takes is to enter your email down below.
Also, check out ourTwitterwhere we share all the latest news. Thanks!
Here are more articles from CoinGate that might be relevant to you: