With over 1.500 alternative crypto coins, it’ really hard to choose which will be the next one that might take off and give a huge profit.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in.
Look at the founder and the team behind the coin.
Who are they?
What is their background? Are they supported by any person well-known in the crypto world?
Why you should invest in the coin? What are the main features or the new technology the coin is promising?
Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 – Overview
Is it usefull or not?
Check the roadmap (if exist!!!). At what stage are they?
They offer a service or a demo area/app?
Take a look at the current price. Is it overvaluated?
Keep attention on the market cap!
With this 4 consideration, we selected our top 10 crypto to invest in 2018, but remember, Bitcoin is the primary choice! The list is not sorted!
- NET (Nimiq) – Main net in 2018.
Browser mining userfriendly.
- LSK (Lisk) – Rebranding. Sdk in 2018. Solid team and roadmap development.
- DCR (Decred) – Undervaluated, Really solid team, community and development.
- XCPO (Copico) – Really low market cap.
- CFT(CryptoForeCast) – Really low market cap. Nice project. Active community and working live application.
- XMR (Monero) – Mobile app 2018 – Anonymous coin.
2018 will be the year of anon coins.
- ZEC (Zcash) – Anonymous coin. 2018 will be the year of anon coins.
- WAVES (Waves) – Just decentralize
- POT (PotCoin) – Will be legal on some states of USA and Canada.
- TRST (WeTrust) – Really low market cap.
My Top 10 Cryptocurrency Picks for 2020
In conclusion, 2018 will be the year of anonymous crypto currencies.