A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD and EUROS but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information through a process made possible by certain principles of cryptography. Cryptography is used to secure the transactions and to control the creation of new coins.
The first cryptocurrency to be created was Bitcoin back in 2009.
Today there are hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, often referred to as Altcoins.
Put another way, cryptocurrency is electricity converted into lines of code with monetary value.
In the simplest of forms, cryptocurrency is a digital currency.
Unlike centralized banking, like the Federal Reserve System, where governments control the value of a currency like USD through the process of printing fiat money, the government has no control over cryptocurrencies as they are fully decentralized.
Prominence Bank Corp.
Should Married Couples Keep Separate Bank Accounts?
launched our cryptocurrency account to offer digital banking opportunities for our customers.
Our clients will be able to fund our wallet and will be able to transfer funds from their cryptocurrency account to their normal bank account and process regular bank transactions.
Now you can start trading with your cryptocurrency with complete security and confidentiality!!
Here’s what you receive:
- Corporate or Personal Cryptocurrency Bank Account
- Internet banking
- You can receive and send cryptocurrency transfers.
- Prominence Bank Multi-currency Flex services allow ALL transfers from your cryptocurrency available balance to your Prominence Bank regular USD, Euros or Pounds Sterling bank account.
- You can receive and send swift and or Iban wire transfers from your Prominence bank account once you transfer from your cryptocurrency account.
- YOU and only YOU control the account!
- Your accounts fully operational via the Internet.
- Complete security and confidentiality of your information.
- Strong Tax Havens Banking Secrecy!
- Only a passport notarizations necessary for personal bank accounts opening
- Only a passport notarizations and company incorporation documents necessary for business accounts opening
- NO Bank References Required
- NO Background Check
- NO references required
- NO Reporting Requirements
- NO Personal Visit Required
- Low Account Opening Minimum Deposit
- NO limit on deposits – amount or quantity
- NO Taxation
- 24 Hour On-Line Internet Banking From any Computer or Mobile Phone
- Approval Guaranteed!
- Easy to set up, use and operate
Cryptocurrency Bank Account Opening Fees Requirements:
- Account Opening Fees: €25,000 Per Each Cryptocurrency Bank Account
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100 worth in Cryptocurrency
- Monthly Fees: FREE