Investor Hypotheses for Blockchain in 2020 - #EtherealTLV Panel
Blockchain in Kyoto 2020
The International Conference on Blockchains and their Applications aims at bringing together researchers and practioans from different scientific communities working on areas related to FinTech, Crypto-asset, and Blockchain.
Contributors are encouraged to submit both theoretical and applied papers on their research in Blockchains.
Topics for the conference include, but are not limited to: crypto-asset, cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies, B2B and B2C solutions, regulation, anomaly detection, cyber security, digital assets market, credit network, smart contract, remittance, digital ID, energy application, financial inclusion, and innovation policy.
Keynote and Invited Speakers
- Keynote speaker
- Sagar Sarbai (Ripple; Head of Regulatory Relations, APAC)
- Invited speakers (alphabetical order)
- Yoshiharu Akahane (NTT DATA Corporation, Business Strategy Department, Financial Segment, Digital Strategy Section, Blockchain Team; Senior Manager)
- Yuzo Kano (bitFlyer, Inc., co-founder; bitFlyer Blockchain, Inc.
CEO; representative director of the Japan Blockchain Association)
- Shuji Kobayakawa (Meiji University, School of Political Science and Economics; Professor)
- Motonobu Matsuo (Financial Services Agency, Strategy Development and Management Bureau; Deputy Director-General)
- Kazumasa Miyazawa (Soramitsu, Co., Ltd.; Sora Director, and also Tokyo Institute of Technology, Management Systems; Appointed Professor)
- Gábor Vattay (Eötvös Loránd University, Department Physics of Complex Systems; Professor, Head of Department)
February 27 (Thu) and 28 (Fri) , 2020
International Science Innovation Building, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- CLOSED | Deadline of abstract submission (with registration) for general speakers: December 31, 2019
Those who wish to submit an abstract for presentation must register until the end of December.)
- CLOSED | Notification of acceptance: January 7, 2020
- Registration (without abstract submission) deadline: January 31, 2020 (No registration fee is required.)
Registration form is here.
The program will be available in January, 2020.
You can participate a banquet on 27 in the evening by paying a fee.
Details will be announced to those who wish to participate it.
(in alphabetical order)
- The Bank of Kyoto ,Ltd
- Fujitsu Laboratories,Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Information Processing Society of Japan
- The Institute of Electonics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
- LINE Corporation
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
- NTT DATA Corporation
- Yuichi Ikeda (Kyoto University), Chairman
- Naoyuki Iwashita (Kyoto University)
- Hideaki Aoyama (Kyoto University)
- Yoshi Fujiwara (University of Hyogo)